Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another Game Watched - Chargers vs. Rams

By virtue of living in LA I get preseason games for the Chargers. I'm not particularly interested in the chargers at this point, but I was interested in how the Rams looked. I won't go into detail, but overall, the Rams looked awful. Neither Steven Jackson nor Torry Holt played, and it's obvious that the offense grinds to a halt without them. Still, Marc Bulger made some very questionable decisions, specifically the interception by Stephen Cooper, and didn't look sharp at all. Perhaps he was forcing his play without his normal weapons. Still, the team that played didn't pass the eye test.

As a side note, it was emotionally gratifying to see Chad Brown miss a 50-yarder in the Edward Jones dome. Have fun with your money on that 6-10 team, Chad.

And, for a game I didn't watch: 49ers 34, Packers 6. WTF? That's a good showing for the 49ers. Could O'Sullivan actually be the starter?

No comments: