Friday, September 19, 2008

Robinson and Colbert

These two are sure as hell better than retreads McMullen and Parker.  It's unfortunate that Robinson has been limited in practice, and likely will be limited in the game, due to a sore knee, but that probably should have been expected given he wasn't in football shape.  Kerry Colbert, however, is in game shape, and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do.  Or, not seeing, as I will once again be away from home this weekend.  There's an off-chance that my trip away from home will involve a side-trip to a sports bar (it's a birthday weekend surprise), so we'll see.

Still, who are the receivers this week?  I'm assuming Bumpus is still around.  Taylor is still around, but it sounds like he got demoted in favor of Colbert.  McMullen starts opposite Colbert?  Ugh.  Branch and Engram can't come back soon enough.

As a side note, I'm in an eliminator league, haved picked correctly in weeks one and two, and have decided to pick the Seahawks in week three.  I'm not sure if that's a smart choice, especially when I figure that Buffalo is guaranteed to beat Oakland, and the Giants are nearly guaranteed to beat the Bengals, but to hell with hedges.  I'm all in for a Seahawk victory on Sunday, because a Seahawk loss means the season is over.

No comments: