Monday, July 28, 2008

Mike Solari at the Combine

Somehow I got routed to nfl.com from espn.com and I found my way into the video section. Over the last two season or so, nfl.com has really improved their online video selection. There's a ton from the offseason that I'm going to need to watch at some point, and I'll probably watch the highlights to each game last season to refresh on easily the Seahawks could have been 6-10 (or 13-3).

This time, though, I'm going to post a link to Mike Solari talking about offensive line drills at the NFL combine. Line play is the area of the game I (understandably) know least about, so I found this video interesting and a little educational with regards to what coaches are referring to when they talk about footwork and other fundamentals for their offensive linemen.

No comments: